Under D-Remit, contributions received by Trustee Bank (TB) before 09:30 will be considered for investment on the same day. Contributions received after 9:30 a.m. will be considered for investment on the following investment day, in accordance with the guidelines.
Here are the steps to follow to create a virtual account number and pay through the UPI handle.
1. Log in to the eNPS website on the Central Record Keeping Agency (CRA) system.
2. You must provide details to verify your Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN).
3. You will get an OTP on your mobile number or email id.
4. Select account level 1 or II for which a virtual account should be created.
5. Read and consent.
6. Select the ‘generate a virtual account’ option. A request will be sent to the fiduciary bank. An acknowledgment number will be displayed.
7. In the UPI handle, enter the 15-digit NPV in the format. Then type ‘[email protected]’ to remit the funds.