|Level of education:||Degree|
|The employment level:||Junior / Medium|
Presentation of this role
The role of the Junior Financial Analyst within Incubeta is to facilitate the fast and accurate processing of the company’s financial transactions, initially focusing on the UK company’s Agency division as well as Groundswell. The Junior Financial Analyst will work closely with the Agency team and ideally become the primary point of contact and trusted business partner.
- Invoicing clients on a monthly and ad hoc basis as needed, initially focusing on UK agency clients and the tidal wave.
- Reconcile and make necessary adjustments for all clients who are invoiced on the basis of quotes / budgets.
- Investigate and answer all customer billing questions.
- Reconciliation after year end of any accrued or deferred income for UK branch clients.
- Review GP at the end of the month and investigate any deviations from that reported by the delivery teams.
- Assist with the integration of newly acquired companies, where applicable, starting with Groundswell.
- Foster the continuous improvement of the financial function by launching and participating in various projects related to finance.
- Participate in audits, budgeting, forecasting and any ad hoc project.
- Assist other team members as needed when excess capacity is available.
Knowledge and experience
- Minimum of three years of professional experience in a finance function.
- Very good computer skills – (Google sheets, Excel)
- Experience in accounts receivable
- A high level understanding of the broader digital marketing mix
- University degree related to finance
- Strong attention to detail and methodical – process oriented
- Systematic, analytical, integrated thinking and the ability to conceptualize
- Strong communication skills, stakeholder relations at all levels
- Ability to see the big picture and identify interdependencies that need to be addressed
- Effective time management and personal organizational skills
- Ability to work remotely with colleagues and stakeholders from different regions
Please submit your CV to [email protected], if you have not received communication from the Talent Team within two weeks, please consider your application as rejected.
Posted on Sep 28, 11:48 a.m.